This workshop series focuses on the practical aspects of smartUI and consist
- of a subscription. The subscription is for three months and within this period of time you have access to the workshop components
- defined length. Several aspects are covered in a total maximum of two days of the whole workshop.
- practical exercises. Normally, there is a Widget showing all parts of the workshop. This widget will be explained and rebuild at the attendees site
This is a remote workshop and during 2 days you get the source code of the widget and learn, how this widget is developed from the standard hello widget.
The widget features
- Usage of Glyphicons in binf
- programmable multi line tooltips in binf
- Navigationbars in binf with commands behind the targets
- expanding and collapsing of structures using binf
- a dateselector on an input type=date field
- switching a label to an input field and vice versa
- rendering the logged in user photo from a content server behind
- use a nodepicker to select a document and render the thumbnail
- add a user select control after the widget is rendered
- delete the “copy” command in smartUI
- display messageboxes and global messageboxes
- use a standard slide in and use a wizard slide in with several views
See here a short video (20min) of the features
The Workshop consists of
- Instructor lead part (2 h)
- Self study videos (a couple pf private YouTube videos)
- A couple of public Youtube videos
- The Source Code of the base widget
- The customer needs to have a local VM with a Content Server and OClipse (The Content Server OScript SDK) installed and running.
- Installing the sdk and the the standard demo widget. If you need some help on that, we can either add a 3 hrs instructor lead part to the workshop or you can refer to this video explaining the installation.
- Some js editor. We recommend using Webstorm from IDEA, but any other js IDE like Visual Studio Code or even a standard text editor will be ok.
- For instructor lead parts: For the Audio a connection with MS Teams is needed.
Price per Person for a 2 days Workshop within the subscription period: 1500€
Additional 2h Instructor lead part (if needed, per person) : +100€
For special discounts please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Remarks? Send an email to email@example.com